Public Notice No.Weekly Updates
Please find attached herewith weekly updates related to shipping news – 05.11.12 to 10.11.12.
The following points were covered:-
- DGS orders inquiry into reasons behind tragic grounding of tanker
- Integrate inland waterways, coastal shipping at Vallarpadam to reduce cost: CCHAA
- Milind Deora promises focus on Major Port capacity augmentation, boosting Indian shipbuilding
- NSB to propose deployment of emergency towing vessels along both coasts
- Chennai airport to open secure, efficient cargo facility, doubling space
- Railways set to begin work on Rs 80k-cr DFC project
- Policy revision needed to boost shipping
- CONCOR to start refrigerated box train from Hyderabad to Mumbai
This is for your kind information.
Thanks & Regards,
Anandraj – AMTOI
TitleWeekly updates related to shipping news - 10.11.2012