AMTOI in Government Policy Making
AMTOI Representation in the Trade
Extended Board Members
Southern Region Chapter
Eastern Region Chapter
Northern Region Chapter
Western Region Chapter
Patron & Gold Members
Port & Terminals
FAQ on GST
Amtoi Membership Entry
You are here:
Amtoi Membership Entry
Application Form Download
Advantage To Become AMTOI Member
1) MTO/Non MTO’s can fill the application to enroll as AMTOI MTO Members/Associate Member and forward the same for approval.
2) Upload online the relevant mandatory documents shown in the application
3) New Members can also download the Application and fill it manually
4) Furnish application and annexure in your "Letter Head".
5) For MTO Membership, attach Xerox copies of the following
(a) MTO/DGS Certificate (b) Insurance Cover (c) copy of PAN Card (d) Address proof (any two) – Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Shop & Establishment/first page of bank statement.
6) For Associate Membership, attach Xerox copies of the following
copy of PAN Card (b) Address proof (any two) – Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Shop & Establishment/first page of bank statement. (c) ROC.
7) Issue Cheque/Demand Draft / RTGS in the name of “Association of Multimodal Transport Operators of India” Bank Name : Corporation Bank, Fort Branch, Dalal Street, Mumbai.
Account No.: 002401601000049 IFSC Code: CORP0000024
8) The fee paid by a new member is valid for that corresponding Financial year only.
9) BUILDING FUND IS APPLICABLE EQUIVALENT TO ONE MEMBERSHIP FOR THE YEAR 2017-2018 ONLY.
Query Application Code :
(Please take note to complete partially completed application again)
Membership Year :
Membership Type :
Patron Membership (Life)
Term Gold Membership (15 years)
Full Name of the Applicant :
PAN Number of Applicant (attach copy)
Date of Incorporation (attach copy)
Address for Communication
Proof of Address (Any Two) (Shops & Establishment, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Bank Statement)
Names of the Authorized Representative
MTO License Number
MTO Date of enrolment (dd/mm/yyyy)
MTO Validity (dd/mm/yyyy)
Paid-Up Capital as declared to D.G. Shipping (Latest)
Turn-over as declared to D.G. Shipping (Latest)
Details of Insurance Cover with validity
If Joint Stock Company, is the applicant registered in India as a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, if so please state the place and date of registration with ROC REG No.
If not, please state the country of incorporation
Name and address of Bankers
Name, address and nationalities of all Partners, Directors, Managers, etc. Please also state the name of the Chief Executive.
1) By click the button “Save” the application will be saved temporarily for editing, and a code will generated in “Query Application Code”. Subsequently once you have entered all the details duly completed application can be modified later by entering the “Query Application Code”. You need to keep safe custody the Code, while modifying the application.
2) By click the button ‘Finalize” the application will come to AMTOI Secretariat for approval.
Scroll to top